Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

To Gary L. Dare (or anybody else from Montreal or Toronto)

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 89 21:15:53 PDT
Subject: To Gary L. Dare (or anybody else from Montreal or Toronto)

I tried posting this once before, but it didn't make it.

I got no response to this query when I put it at the end of my "Lots
of Little Things" posting, so perhaps the right people didn't see it.

I will be in Montreal from September 14 through September 28.  That's
exactly when the new single is supposed to be released (officially, at
leastk -- let's not talk about those lucky slobs who have managed to get
it ALREADY).  I lived in Montreal for many years, so I'm quite familiar
with the city, but I'm not familiar with the current record store situation
there.  Are there any stores that are likely to have the single as an import?

I will also probably be in Toronto for a for days, so if anybody has
information for that city, I'd appreciate hearing it.

Thanks in advance.  Please e-mail me, if you can.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov