Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Man With The Attitude up his ***....

From: tim@toad.com (Tim Maroney)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 89 16:29:52 PDT
Subject: Re: The Man With The Attitude up his ***....
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Quoted-From: Pete Hartman <bradley!bucc2!pwh@uxc.cso.uiuc.edu>
>Whether
>IED's alleged actions would be right or not, I'm much more inclined to
>sympathize with him since he seems to go out of his way to avoid
>outright attacks (except against |>oug :-).

This is like saying that Lucrezia Borgia always made sure her
wines were free of taint.

"As I was walking among the fires of Hell, delighted with the enjoyments of
 Genius; which to Angels look like torment and insanity.  I collected some of
 their Proverbs..." - Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell"