Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: microsoft!brianw@uunet.uu.net
Date: Tue Aug 15 21:40:51 1989

From: brianw@microsoft.UUCP (Brian Willoughby)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: The Lost Single (?)
Date: 16 Aug 89 04:40:50 GMT

In article <12403@eddie.MIT.EDU> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: jsd@gaffa.mit.edu (Jon Drukman)
>
>BTW, for those interested in seeing "the real" Cloudbuster - don't get
>too excited.  It's a metal tube pointing up at the sky.  Stick with
>the H.R. Giger version.

Oh! So Giger designed the prop in the video?  Where did you hear about
that (let me guess).  BTW, has anyone seen that book of H.R. Giger's
works, titled "Necronomicon" or "Necromancer" or somesuch?  I haven't
seen it in years, pretty bizarre stuff.  At the time I had the choice
between it and Roger Dean's collection "Views", should have gotten both.

Brian Willoughby
UUCP:           ...!{tikal, sun, uunet, elwood}!microsoft!brianw
InterNet:       microsoft!brianw@uunet.UU.NET
  or:           microsoft!brianw@Sun.COM
Bitnet          brianw@microsoft.UUCP