Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Swales Interview

From: Michael Mendelson <mendel@cs.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 89 00:04:36 -0500
Subject: Swales Interview

What IED terms the Second True and Only Gospel.  The Peter Swales
interview.  In my meanderings through the archives of gaffa, I stumbled
upon the transcription of parts 1,2, and 5 of this highly acclaimed
dialogue.  Where are parts 3 and 4?  My best guess is that they were
lost in what Doug Alan described as (I paraphrase) a momentary lapse in
the archiving software, somewhere around January, 1987, which seems to
correspond to the approximate time installments 3 and 4 would have been
posted.

Does anyone have this interview stashed away somewhere?  Could you mail
me (or post) installments 3 and 4?  Perhaps posting the entire
interview would be of interest to relative newcomers who aren't
obsessed (deranged?) (devoted?) enough to flip through megamegabits of
KatesTuff.

Oh.  One more thing.  What's the First True and Only Gospel?  I
forget.  Perhaps someone could post that one too.

|  /\/\  / /\/\  Mike Mendelson       | Univ. of Illinois  (217) 244-1372 |
| / / /_/ / / /  mendel@m.cs.uiuc.edu | Computer Science     2414 Beckman |