Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Heroine death (one last time, I promise)

From: tim@toad.com (Tim Maroney)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 89 14:50:14 PDT
Subject: Re: Heroine death (one last time, I promise)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

All right, already!  All this great mess has convinced me of is that
there are some good points on either side of the question, and a great
number of specious rationales and over-interpreted ambiguous quotes as
well.  The question is not decidable and we long ago passed the point
of contributing intelligently to examinations of the question.

Let's move on to something more concrete.  Like, for instance, at the
end of THE WALL, does Pink die?

"Gorbachev is returning to the heritage of the great Lenin" - Ronald Reagan