Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wow!

From: localhost!wlm@uunet.UU.NET (William L. Moran Jr.)
Date: 16 Jul 89 04:32:19 GMT
Subject: Wow!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I just read one of the many articles about the logo, and a most
unfortunate thing happened...I got out The Whole Story to look at the
jacket, and I started looking through it (something I haven't done in
more than two years - I listen to my CDs I don't look at the jackets).
Anyway, I noticed those small covers at the bottom, and I am
transfixed by the one with the bow! What is this from, and where can I
get this picture in a larger form? Actually, a list of where they are
all from would be nice (you can skip the obvious ones or those with
legible titles). Thanks.

				Bill Moran

--
arpa: moran-william@cs.yale.edu or wlm@ibm.com
uucp: uunet!bywater!acheron!archet!wlm or decvax!yale!moran-william