Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: microsoft!davidbro@uunet.uu.net
Date: Tue Jul 11 12:03:31 1989

From: davidbro@microsoft.UUCP (David Brown)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Logo
Date: 11 Jul 89 19:03:29 GMT

In article <8907102314.AA13548@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> MFISCHER@SBCCVM.BITNET (Michael Fischer) writes:
 >Coincidentally, with the talk of the KT logo recently, I was watching "The
 >Whole Story" video today and noticed the logo on Kate's armpatch. in Army
 >Dreamers. that I never saw it before. Also one of the soldier's guns was
 >numbered KT8 I think. Does the logo appear in any other videos? I just started
 >looking on the album covers as IED suggested, and couldn't find the logo on
 >Lionheart. I'll have to look a little harder I guess. The Kick Inside was
 >easy enough.

Hmmm....  I found it on The Kick Inside and Lionheart easily enough, but can't
find it on any of the others.  (This is interesting...  I started looking in
earnest last night, since I finally got a copy of The Kick Inside with the
original cover, and now someone else posts about the KT logo)

Could some eKsperT ouT There give The resT of us some hinTs as To where The
oTher logos may be found?  (Micheal -- the one on Lionheart does NOT look the
same as the one on TKI...  it just kind of jumped out at me...)

Has anybody given any thought as to making KT stickers?  I was thinking about
5-6" in diameter...  just perfect to fit into the lower left corner of my
car's rear window...  Anyone know how much it would cost?  Is anyone else
interested?

dave
--
Dave Brown                                       ...!uunet!microsoft!davidbro
Systems Division, Microsoft Corp., Redmond Wa.