Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov (Usenet news admin)
Date: Thu Jul 13 15:47:55 1989

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: west-coast KaTemas
Date: 13 Jul 89 22:47:53 GMT
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV

Hi, everybody.  This is my first posting ever, so please bear with me.

I've been a Kate fan for about six years now, but I've only just gotten
access to the net.  I'm *very* interested in a Katemas party in Santa
Cruz.  If this idea works out, could you give me directions?

I tried to mail this directly to tracyr, but I couldn't get through.
I apologize for wasting space on the net.  Good luck sending mail to me --
mail is kind of iffy on my machine.

By the way, exactly who is IED?

Thanks,
Ed