Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Uh-oh...

From: IED0DXM%OAC.UCLA.EDU@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 89 13:16 PDT
Subject: Uh-oh...

 To: Love-Hounds
 From: Andrew Marvick

     Steve Jacquot writes, re Tim Maroney's last posting and IED's
excessively vitriolic reply:

 >>Now, I've got to figure out what to do about the guy who offered me a
 >>cassette of KT's B-sides.  Does anyone know if this is a legitimate
 >>release?  It has a white paper insert with hand-lettered track
 >>identifications.  :-)

 >I think Tim is trying to make a joke here.  The tipoff is the smiley.
 >I think this could even count as self-deprecating humor...
 >
 >-- steve

     Oh! Uh...Never mind!
     Seems IED owes Tim another apology. Geez, though, all Love-Hounds
ought to know by now not to go teasing IED with criticism of Kate.
It always sets him off, and then he loses all perspective.
     The stuff he wrote in response to Tim's remarks about Kate's
live performance still stands.

     Regarding the tape project: Yes, Jon Scheer, your order was
received in time, as was Karen Turner's. _If_ IED decides to go
through with the project, the tapes should be in the mail by
Thursday.

-- Andrew Marvick