Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: cyan!meadley@uunet.UU.NET (A. Meadley)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 89 11:55:18 CDT

Without wishing to rouse too many flames, I thought that I
would come back to the controversy over "The Ninth Wave" as
to whether or not the person survives.

Re-reading Kate's interview in January 1986 (Island-Ear
Interview), Kate definately states "it is very much about
someone trying to make it through the night in the water -
alone, scared and not really knowing what's happening, but
going through the experience and hopefully coming out the
other side with an appreciation of what's *really* going on."

This certainly suggests to me that the person DOES survive.

Also, |>oug, could you put me on the mailing list as I no
longer receive rec.music.gaffa.
Thanks,
Ant in Chicago

uunet!cyan!meadley