Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest

From: dhsu@Sun.COM (David Hsu)
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 89 12:24:46 PDT
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest

	From: Mark Anderson <manderso@ugly.cs.ubc.ca>
	Subject: Lyrics and Archives

	To my great surprise I discovered last night that the ftp at
	our site is no longer broken!  Of course, within no time I was
	on GAFFA.MIT.EDU snarfing the first of the Love-Hounds
	archives!  And reading them (far too) late into the night...

	I hope that by the time Kate's new album is released, I will
	have had time to read *all* of the archived Love-Hounds! (My
	vision is blurring just thinking about it!)

Speaking from experience, I should think it will take you about three
weeks to read _and think about_ the contents of the Love-Hounds
archives.  Pay particularly close attention to all those interviews
that IED has so tirelessly transcribed.

	Really-From: IED0DXM%OAC.UCLA.EDU@mitvma.mit.edu

	Before he lifts a finger, however, could _all_ Love-Hounds who
	would _really_ be interested in _truly_ showing up at a West
	Los Angeles Katemas party _please_ indicate as much, either in
	Love-Hounds or in e-mail to IED?

Me!  Me!  I happen to be on this coast this year, so hell yes I'll go.
Let me know if you could use another laserdisc player.

cogito, ergo KaTe

-dave