Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

need info on Q magazine

From: "Steven Anderson" <sanderso@umn-cs.cs.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 89 11:01:12 CDT
Subject: need info on Q magazine

Could someone please supply the address of the UK contemporary music
magazine called "Q"?  I have heard that it is a better information
source than the US based "Rolling Stone" or "Spin," so I would like to
subscribe to it.

I think some of you UK Love-hounds might be especially able to help me
with this.  Any relevant information besides the address would be
useful too, such as the price.

Thank you,
--
-Steve Anderson