Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

single close to the album's release and another around November time
to get in on the Xmas market. I don't know how much control Kate has
over the timing of single releases. I guess it also depends on how long it
takes Kate to prepare videos to accompany the singles. As I doubt whether
this is a rapid process it would tend to militate against an early single
release. Does anyone know if the choice of singles of HOL were influenced
by public reaction to the tracks on the album or were solely Kate's own
preference?

Finally, saw Kate's performance at the SP's 3rd Ball on TV, having been too
mean/poor to buy the video when it came out. God she is.

Neil