Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The tape

From: Richard Caley <rjc%aipna.edinburgh.ac.uk@NSFNET-RELAY.AC.UK>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 89 08:59:43 GMT
Subject: The tape
Dragon: Oolong
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

[ this is basically to people in the UK, sorry to everyone else ]

Is anyone from the UK going in for this? If so would it make sense to
get together and have IED mail all of them across the atlantic together.
We could get together enogh packaging to ( maybe ) get the tapes across
through the hands of both post offices without them being totally
mangled and then whoever gets them here could mail them on.

Has anyone got any idea how much postage is from the US to here?

If there are a reasonable number of us would IED be willing to do rather
more for us ( ie buy the stamps! ) since it would be much harder for us
to work with the US postal service.

Most importantly why has my flatmate decided to go home to Callifornia
for three weeks just when he might have come in handy!

	rjc@uk.ac.ed.aipna  OR		Second star on the right,
					then strait on 'till morning