Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Chameleons/The Sun and The Moon

From: ll-xn!rochester!moscom!telesci!ashepps@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Anton C Shepps (Tony))
Date: Mon, 22 May 89 13:52:05 EDT
Subject: Re: The Chameleons/The Sun and The Moon
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Posted-Date: Mon, 22 May 89 13:52:05 EDT

>Really-From: Mitch%UMASS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
>
>So, I'll ask for the umpteenth time: What happened to the Chameleons?

A friend of mine wrote to one of the ex-Chameleons in The Sun & The Moon,
but I forget which one.  Anyway, the bottom line was that the Chams are
no longer a band, and will never record together again... however, the Sun
& the Moon will continue and have been working on a new album.

Reg hasn't died.

I personally LIKE The Sun & The Moon, but they're a poor substitute for the
Chameleons!
     Tony Shepps: ashepps@telesci.uucp (...princeton!telesci!ashepps)
   He's a new USENET user and hasn't developed a clever .signature yet.