Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: new music

From: mcvax!inesc!host!px@uunet.UU.NET (Joaquim Baptista (pxQuim))
Date: Mon, 15 May 89 23:45:38 GMT
Subject: Re: new music

	Have you heard of "This Mortal Coil"? They have two albuns,
"It will end in tears" and "Filegree and shadow". The musicians are
invited ones, since the ideas come from the producer; he mostly uses
the guys from Cocteau Twins, including the Lady Singer and Her Voice.

	In the same line, I like Mike Knopfler a lot; in particular
the music for movies; these include "Cal", "Local Hero" and "The
princess bride". It is a rather soft music, ideal to hear before
you go to sleep...

	By the way, please notice that "Clan of XymoX" are now called
just "Xymox" (I heard the reason but forgot about it). Also, who are
(or is) Dif Juz? I don't remember ever hearing about them.

	Best regards.
--
--------
Joaquim Manuel Soares Baptista       BITNET/Internet: px@host.fctunl.rccn.pt