Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Well...

From: <JBANKERT%SUNRISE.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 89 15:44
Subject: Well...

I can see this needs to be done.  I have received several requests to
make copies of the Demos tape from folks who are not on the list of
names I have offered to take (#'s 26-75 on the list IED compiled, and a few
others who have asked me).  I hate to do say this, but anyone who has not
asked me or is not on the list, please do not send qeuries to me about obtaining
copies.  Aside from those I have said I'll do, I'm not going to do any more.
When I'm done with the 'master' IED has sent me, I'll be more than glad to
send it to someone else for them to make copies with.  Again, sorry, but
I have limited time and access, and there are pracitcal limits to how
many copies I can do.

                                John Bankert