Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: FINAL LIST (IED hopes)--NOTE CHANGES

From: ranjit@grad1.cis.upenn.edu (Ranjit Bhatnagar)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 89 01:02:03 EDT
Subject: Re: FINAL LIST (IED hopes)--NOTE CHANGES
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Posted-Date: Wed, 19 Apr 89 01:02:03 EDT

Thanks to IED for coordinating this mess.  People on my part
of the list, please send me email when you send your tape,
so I'll know what to expect.  Specify on the tape itself
whether you want dolby B, C, or none at all... and if you
don't include return postage, I'll send the tape back
via four-hour express, COLLECT.  I can also dub onto VHS-HiFi
if you really want.

If you can't get email through, don't worry, I'll do your
tape anyway.  If you're not on anyone's list, send me mail
in two weeks and I'll see if I have time to do a few more
tapes.

	ranjit		eniac talks to rutgers, mailrus, things like that

The List follows my signature.

"Trespassers w"   ranjit@eniac.seas.upenn.edu	mailrus!eecae!netnews!eniac!...
	I'd be calling all the hotlines/I'd be missing all my deadlines
	I'd be standing in the breadlines/I'd be six feet underground

     RANJIT BHATNAGAR
     4333 Osage Avenue
     Philadelphia, PA 19104-3905

98. Yary Richard Phillip Hluchan <yh0a+@andrew.cmu.edu> [Cancelled]

99. David Brown <davidbro@microsoft.UUCP>

100. Kevin Gurney <keving@SGI.COM>

101. Cathy Wolffe (Greg Henderson?) <greg@engr.uky.edu>

102. Ken Badertscher <kbad@atari.UUCP>

103. Peter Dahl <dahlp@RA.UUCP>

104. Thomas Chiu <tchiu@eniac.seas.upenn.edu>
	Just leave a tape in my mailbox on the 2nd floor of Moore

105. Gregory J. Brackett <gjb@mrst.UUCP>

106. Dan Sullivan <sullivan@pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu>

107. Adri Koppes <seagate@cs.vu.nl>