Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: _Cathy_Demos_ sitch as of 4/15 evening: master list, etc.

From: scott@cs.odu.edu (Scott Yelich)
Date: 16 Apr 89 20:52:05 GMT
Subject: Re: _Cathy_Demos_ sitch as of 4/15 evening: master list, etc.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.odu.edu

In article <8904160752.AA03268@GAFFA.MIT.EDU> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: IED0DXM%OAC.UCLA.EDU@mitvma.mit.edu

>     Which brings us to the rest of you. What to do? Nos. 51 through
>98 (and counting) want cassettes filled and returned, and who's got
>the time or equipment to do the job? Scott Yelich was an early
>volunteer, but that was when only a few people had signed up. Would
>Scott consider doing a few copies--say, nos. 51-60? Perhaps others
>of you could "pledge" your copying services for a few numbers'-worth
>each?

I am handling stuff unofficially.  This is WAY TOO CONFUSING.  I have
sent my tape to John... I had his address.  I have replied to someone
from Australia.... if I receive a tape from him, I will get one back.

>                  4605 cliffstone cove
>                  austin, tx  78735
>                  512-892-4454  after 7:00 cdt

and here is the correct address for where I should have sent my tape.
Oh well.

   Scott D. Yelich                           scott@cs.odu.edu  [128.82.8.1]