Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: _Cathy_Demos_ sitch as of 4/15 evening: master list, etc.

From: Michael Portuesi <mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 89 22:30:04 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: _Cathy_Demos_ sitch as of 4/15 evening: master list, etc.

> *Excerpts from ext.in.love-hounds: 16-Apr-89 _Cathy_Demos_ sitch as of 4..*
> *Love-Hounds-request@GAFF (9861)*
>      Which brings us to the rest of you. What to do? Nos. 51 through
> 98 (and counting) want cassettes filled and returned, and who's got
> the time or equipment to do the job? Scott Yelich was an early
> volunteer, but that was when only a few people had signed up. Would
> Scott consider doing a few copies--say, nos. 51-60? Perhaps others
> of you could "pledge" your copying services for a few numbers'-worth
> each?

If nobody minds getting third-generation copies, I will volunteer to make ten
copies as soon as I get my copy from John Bankert.

I leave it to IED to decide which ten, as he is coordinating the effort.  My
address is in my signature below.

                                --M

--
Michael Portuesi * Information Technology Center * Carnegie Mellon University
INET: mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu * BITNET: mp1u+@andrew

"we only know in theory what we are doing"