Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

XTC mailing list

From: John M. Relph <relph@presto.ig.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 1989 21:05:59 PDT

Yes, well, ahem, sorry this isn't about the _Cathy_ demos.

In fact it's not about Kate, either, although I did look for the demos
at the local record meet today (no luck, and $45 US for the Irish
"Night of the Swallow" single was a ripoff).

No, what this message is about is a new mailing list, for discussion
of all things XTC.  Almost all things, actually; it's not about the
drug ("Ecstacy"), it's about the band.  So if you're interested in
discussion the music, records, and videos by XTC, you're in luck.

Send a message to chalkhills-request@presto.ig.com to join.

Sorry to interrupt the bandwagon, now back to our regularly scheduled
broadcast.

Kate be with you.

	-- John