Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

argh!

From: JDTURN%UMASS.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU (Joe Turner)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 88 18:07:45 EST
Subject: argh!

At work today, I overheard WBCN playing "December Will Be Magic Again"
around lunchtime.  So, I popped my head into the tech lab where the radio
was, and blissed out... during the song, one of the people there (obviously
a total human zero) asked "You like this woman?"  I said, "Oh yes!  OH YES!"
To quote Wire, "time passed slowly".  Then, the magic question:

             "Who is that, anyway?  Yoko Ono?"

-sigh-

Dropping down in my parachute,
/joe