Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: experiment IV

From: miket@umbc3.UMD.EDU (Mike Taube )
Date: 29 Dec 88 22:55:36 GMT
Subject: Re: experiment IV
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Love Hounds:

Anybody out there know what the last 2 or 3 lines are in _Hello_Earth ? It
sounds like German, but I don't speak it. What do the lines translate to?

Also, somebody mentioned the "overtracked" lyrics in Experiment IV. Y'know,
right after "But the dream is your enemy....." (I think those are the words).
Anybody know what she is saying?

Michael Taube                     "..Soul birds of a feather flock together.."
MIKET@UMBC3.umd.edu
MIKET@UMBC bitnet                      ~\/~                             ~\/~

                                                           ~\/~