Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Experiment IV

From: Michael Fischer <MFISCHER%SBCCVM.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 88 16:40:40 EST
Subject: Experiment IV

Andy Gough writes...
> how does the refrain to Experiment IV go?

here is is:

They told us all they wanted
Was a sound that could kill someone from a distance
So we go ahead and the meters are over in the red
It's a mistake in the making

At least that's what the lyrics server LYRICS@UMASS thinks they are.
But then I had their lyrics to December... and after seeing the real
lyrics posted here a couple days ago I see that those were very wrong.
These sound right to my ear though.

If anyone wants lyrics, just send a message to the Lyrics server with
one line as the body of the message: HELP
That'll tell you all you need to know. They're very fast with their
replies (15-20 minutes) and have something like 220 albums.

--Mike