Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Clannad et al

From: "Helen Brown" <HELENB%UNC.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 88 11:35 EST
Subject: Clannad et al

Just wanted to say how glad I am to see that there
are other fans of Clannad as well.  I was beginning
to think I was one of very few.  They gave a concert
in Wash. DC not too long ago that was poorly
attended but really fantastic.  "Celtic Thunder"
opened for them...if anyone gets a chance to see
them, they've got an amazing step dancer.  There's
some good Irish music around, but here in NC you
have to dig for it.  I'd love to hear of any other
artists I should look out for.
ThanKs,
Helen Brown (HelenB@UNC)