Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: sugarKubes seen Through the eyes of a Katian zealoT -- an IED review

From: greg@BEACH.CIS.UFL.EDU (Greg O'Rear)
Date: 4 Oct 88 17:35:00 GMT
Subject: Re: sugarKubes seen Through the eyes of a Katian zealoT -- an IED review
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@BIKINI.CIS.UFL.EDU

I can understand that the Sugarcubes might be a little hard to get
used to, but Bjork (the female vocalist) is amazing.  I saw them live
and she had me mesmerized the whole evening.  I didn't much care for
Einar before, but I sort of got to appreciate him (if not like him) at
the concert.  If you are uncertain about seeing them in concert...go!
--

Greg O'Rear
University of Florida