Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Born Again Kate Fan!

From: (Ken @ the birth, out of the cloudburst, the head of the Tempest)
Date: 12 Sep 88 11:28:05 GMT
Subject: Born Again Kate Fan!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: ihnp4!whuts!0707dab@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

All of this recent debate on the meaning of "Gaffa" got me listening
to The Dreaming several times, then followed by a good listen-to to
the others (The Ninth Wave!) and have been enlightened, yet again. :-)

Kate is a most insightful and talented artist indeed!  Ya gotta luv
her.  Your assignment tonight; listen to The Dreaming (esp. All The
Love, Night of the Swallow & Houdini (sp?)) and The Ninth Wave.  If
you get really ambitious, listen to Delius, All We Ever Look For &
Violin (&/or all of Never For Ever).

Then we'll all meet back here and argue (I mean debate) about what she
means :-)

'till next time.
...go to sleep little earth.

Ken
[sorry, no mailable address right now.........]

Where on your palm is my little line
where your written in mine as an old memory?
ooo na na na-na na na-na na na-na na na-na na