Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:Single File Videos

From: Edward_Lee_Whiteside@CUP.PORTAL.COM
Date: Wed Aug 10 23:08:11 1988
Subject: Re:Single File Videos
Posted-Date: Wed Aug 10 23:08:11 1988

I didn't have to pay the large sums of money for a copy.  Tower
Records here Phoenix had a import copy of it which disapeared shortly
after I rented it out I ended up running into the person who bought it
and got a nice S-VHS dub of i to have a good copy.  Also added the
newer videos from The WHole Story on the end to make it a more
complete tape.  I'm still wondering if The Hair of the Hound Video EP
had any footage not on the other collections.

      [	Everything on *The Hair of the Hound* video is in *The Whole
	Story* video.  -- |>oug ]