Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KB Poster

From: "Robert L. Wald" <RLWALD@PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 88 06:24:50 EDT
Subject: KB Poster
Posted-Date: Thu, 11 Aug 88 06:24:50 EDT

 Is there a poster of the picture of Kate on the back of Hounds of Love?
Any idea where such a beast may be found?

-Rob Wald                Bitnet: RLWALD@PUCC.BITNET
                         Uucp: {ihnp4|allegra}!psuvax1!PUCC.BITNET!RLWALD
                         Arpa: RLWALD@PUCC.Princeton.Edu
"This is MY universe and I'm SICK of people BARGING IN!"

      [	There's an official British promo poster of this, but I've
	only ever seen one copy and I own it.  There's a snowball's
	chance in hell that you'll ever find one.  There's a bootleg
	poster of this widely available.  Look around.  Find a copy of
	"Goldmine"  and track down The Intergalactic Garage or The
	Record Convergence.  I'm sure they'll send you one.  -- |>oug]