Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Some Reviews (fairly long)

From: "William M. Bumgarner" <wb1j+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 88 23:34:58 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Some Reviews (fairly long)
Posted-Date: Mon, 1 Aug 88 23:34:58 -0400 (EDT)

I'm new to this computer communication scene, but I like what I see
and learn...

  Having read your description of ALL, "Allroy Sez..."  it sounded
like something I needed, so the next day I got the CD.  Whoah!  What a
blast! Thanks for the great tip.  Is there more like it?  ALL or
otherwise?  Send info to b.bum; he's my contact.  He'll answer for me.
Thanks again!

CRX-Y or pam, whichever

Other favorites:
		Kate Bush
                Pink Floyd
                Marillion
                The Beatles
                The Rolling Stones
                Anything that I want to listen to at the moment but
nothing not worth listening to...

<posted by Pam Burks with permission by b.bum-- reply to me and I'll forward>