Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Single File Videos

From: "Liz Owens, Microcomputer Product Center, 491-3889"<BABOOSHKA@NUACC.ACNS.NWU.EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 88 09:17 CDT
Subject: Single File Videos

Yes, they are hideously expensive.  _TWS_ is much more manageable via
Canada-- a friend of mine got his for around $25-$20.  But we couldn't
find _TSF_ for less than $100 anywhere.  My friend rented a VCR,
_TSF_, and the Hammersmith Odeon video, and hooked the entire thing up
to his VCR, and there you go.  Yes, it was dishonest, and probably
illegal, but so are all of his bootleg KaTe albums.

I was rather surprised to see on the cover of one of his *many*
bootlegs several rather--shall we say--*candid* nude shots of our
Kate. It this true, or is it done with mirrors? (It certainly makes
one understand why a German couple wrote Kate a fan letter saying that
her music had improved their sex life, as they were excited by her
breasts. No, I am not making this up. Another friend read this is one
of those German magazines that not only tells all but bares all as
well.)

      [	Those pictures aren't of Kate Bush -- they're of Kate Simmons,
	from Penthouse sometime back in the late seventies.  (I know
	because at the time I was an adolescent teenager who read
	Penthouse on occasion, and I remember those pictures.)  Kate
	Simmons looks a little like Kate Bush, but not really that
	much.  They are definately different people.  -- |>oug ]

Just wondering.

And might I be so bold to ask what IED stands for?

Lizooshka