Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: inKubaTed pneumaTiKs

From: whuts!0707dab@ARPA.ATT.COM (K. Crissey)
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 88 15:29:45 EDT
Subject: Re: inKubaTed pneumaTiKs

I won't argue with you.  I don't often bring Kate's lyrics to work
with me 8-) and I'll admit it, there are still Kate lyrics that I
*don't know* verbatim. 8-)

So....I winged it.  (winged? hmmm?)

On the lighter side of things....could someone fill me in on the
nature and procedures involving the KompilaTion tapes?  I've caught a
couple posts regarding them, and I'm interested.  I used to basically
be a top-40 fool, until about the last year or so, when a couple
friends of mine showed me that there was more to music than Bruce,
Madonna, etc.....

And I suppose if I don't get involved in posting more, and interacting
with everyone a little more, it'll be a slow walk out of the dark.

Be talking to you.....

=----------------------------------------------------------------------------=
=- Ken Crissey  -        ...iuvax!att!whuts!0707dab@RUTGERS.EDU   |   ~ ~   -=
=- #1 S. White Birch Ter.                                         |  (o o)  -=
=- H: (201) 729-3703  |J: Let me guess, you're from outer space?  |  \___/  -=
=- W: (201) 898-1466  |K: No, I'm from Iowa, I only work in space.|   `-'   -=
=-                    |Conversation between Jillian and Kirk ST-IV|         -=
=-      Disclaimer: Any similarity between this, and other opinions,        -=
=-                  dead or alive, is purely coincidental.                  -=