Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Our Ladies Image

From: Lazlo Nibble <cscbrkac@CHARON.UNM.EDU>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 88 20:17:56 MDT
Subject: Re: Our Ladies Image

Dave Fetrow writes:

> . . . Does anybody out there have a nice bitmap [MacPaint, IFF,
> PCPaint] image of Kate?

Well, a couple years back I put together an Apple Hi-Res version of
the Cloudbusting cover.  Will that do?  Anyone who wants a copy let me
know.

I'd love copies of any Kate-related GIF, IFF, or MacPaint-format pics
you can get.  Please keep us all posted . . .

>        [ Hey, has anyone heard what's up with the *Max Headroom* TV
>          show?  At the end of this TV season they broadcast a couple
>          of new episodes.  Has anyone heard whether they are planning
>          on bringing it back yet again, or is it permamnently dead
>          now?  -- |>oug ]

The two "new" episodes were leftovers from the *extremely* abrupt
cancellation last fall.  There is one unaired episode left, but
there's not a chance in hell of ABC producing any more new ones.
Write Cinemax!  They took a chance on low-rated but quality television
with "SCTV", and have already run the original Max movie and three
seasons of the chat show, so it's worth a shot.

--
Lazlo Nibble (cscbrkac@charon.unm.edu)