Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Our Ladies Image

From: victoro@CRASH.CTS.COM (Dr. Snuggles)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 88 11:52:26 PDT
Subject: Re: Our Ladies Image
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> From: fetrow@BONES.BIOSTAT.WASHINGTON.EDU (Dave Fetrow)

>  I've been doing some graphics programs lately. Along the way I went
> hunting up a picture of Kate in some form (MacPaint, IFF, PCPaint)
> that could be converted to GIF and displayed proudly on the graphics
> terminal when not in use.

> I couldn't find one.

>  If I have to, I'll generate one but: Does anybody out there have a nice
> bitmap image of Kate?

> --Dave Fetrow--                   fetrow@entropy.ms.washington.edu :Internet
> dfetrow@uwarita          :BITNET  uw-beaver!entropy!fetrow         :UUCP

Actually, I've been planning to produce some much needed MacPict
images of our blessed savior since I'm getting tired of my startup
screen.  A friend has a scanner and I have some wonderful clean-up
programs.. So, to save comp.sys.mac.binaries (and I'll port it to
other PC's too) I am asking for donations of Kate art..  Xerox
reproductions work best...

	Victor O'Rear - KATE ART PROJECT
	P.O. Box 3972
	La Mesa, California  USA  92044

!  Victor O'Rear {hplabs!hp-sdd, akgua, sdcsvax, nosc.mil}!crash!victoro      |
|  ARPA: crash!victoro@nosc.ARPA and home: (619) 588-7423 (Sand Eigo, Ca)     |
|  "Fools, Idiots! Don't they realize that they are dealing with forces       |
|        beyond comprehension!" - "Doctor Science"                            |