Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Our Ladies Image

From: fetrow@BONES.BIOSTAT.WASHINGTON.EDU (Dave Fetrow)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 88 23:18:34 EDT
Subject: Our Ladies Image

 I've been doing some graphics programs lately. Along the way I went
hunting up a picture of Kate in some form (MacPaint, IFF, PCPaint)
that could be converted to GIF and displayed proudly on the graphics
terminal when not in use.

 I couldn't find one.

 If I have to, I'll generate one but: Does anybody out there have a nice
bitmap image of Kate?

--Dave Fetrow--                   fetrow@entropy.ms.washington.edu :Internet
dfetrow@uwarita          :BITNET  uw-beaver!entropy!fetrow         :UUCP

   Following worldwide riots, Max Headroom has returned to Network 23

	[ Hey, has anyone heard what's up with the *Max Headroom* TV
	  show?  At the end of this TV season they broadcast a couple
	  of new episodes.  Has anyone heard whether they are planning
	  on bringing it back yet again, or is it permamnently dead
	  now?  -- |>oug ]