Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hello Kate Bush Fans

From: Stephen Martin <jtsv16!iemisi!smartin@WONKO.MIT.EDU>
Date: 15 Jul 88 17:12:17 GMT
Subject: Hello Kate Bush Fans
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Posted-Date: 15 Jul 88 17:12:17 GMT

Hello world,

    I have not been on the network for about 3 years and am just
getting back in to it now.  I'm happy to see that there is a group
dedicated to my favourite artist (Kate).  Could someone please update
me as to what has been happening her in the last while?  In
particular, When is the next album comming out?? If "This Woman's
Work" is any indication of what it will be like, it should be a good
one Also i saw a reference to some backwards masking in one of Kate's
songs, what is that all about??  Finally, what is the significance of
the name "gaffa"?
					thanks in advance
						steve.

      [	Hey, if you are going to claim Kate as your favorite artist,
	you should show good faith and own her best album.  Buy *The
	Dreaming* and then you will know the significance of the name
	"gaffa".  -- |>oug ]