Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Colourbox

From: FIDELIS@AIM.RUTGERS.EDU
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 88 09:39 EST
Subject: Colourbox

Colourbox has a very varied sound, if you can't give their music a
chance, expecting something like HOT DOGGY all the time, of course you
will think the album is lame.

The Horses Fucking CD is reggae-ish...  whilst the other CD is
extremely pop.  if you are looking for something with the sound of HOT
DOGGY, then get the OTHER CD.  you will probably like the songs EDIT
THE DRAGON, and JUST GIVE EM' WHISKY.

--------------

i found a copy of the Keith LeBlanc album, which was mentioned in the
TACKHEAD CD liner notes.  is it worth buying?  i think they even have
a guy from AFrican Head CHarge as a guest performer.

--------------

in a review in ROCKPOOL, FRONT LINE ASSEMBLY was described as sounding
"20 times uglier than Skinny Puppy".... hmmm! I should run out and
grab it!

i hope no one else stayed up last night watching Night Flight...  i'm
going to kill the person that wrote the article in my magazine that
said there was a show that showed alternative videos...  i ended up
watching a motorcycle rodeo...  rap videos, new york videos, etc...

[fidelis orozco 219 wayne street highland park new jersey 08904]
[fidelis@aim.rutgers.edu ACCOUNT WILL BE GONE IN TWO WEEKS.....]