Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Midge Ure Plus

From: Trina Pundurs <tp0p+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 88 16:17:56 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Midge Ure Plus

hey folks:

all this recent talk about midge ure and his pals has reminded me of
an '83-ish (my best guesstimate) compilation he did with someone...
don't know who the someone was, or if it was for an LP, EP or just one
single; all i remember is the single, which is called "after a
fashion" (lyrics bashing on artists & kids (same difference?) who
think that the look is everything).  well?  ring any bells?

- trina
-------