Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Kick Inside Original Cover

From: Stephan Greene <sg08+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 88 12:19:41 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: The Kick Inside Original Cover

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but when I bought the
CD of The Kick Inside, the oustide box had the Tammy Wynette cover
printed on it, but when I opened it up I found that the CD itself had
the original UK cover. Just imagine my surprise and elation (at the
time, I had no idea there were different covers floating around). Talk
about a Kick Inside! ( sorry, couldn't resist ).

      [	At the time, EMI-America was probably just importing the CD's
	from England and repackaging them (Mobile Home Fidelity was
	doing this earlier with *The Kick Inside*).  I bet that
	EMI-America now produces them in the US and that if you buy a
	U.S. *Kick Inside* CD, it will have the Tammy Wynette cover on
	the inside too.  -- |>oug ]