Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Chameleons' Fate

From: Boston%UMASS.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU (...and the bones in the air are all mine...)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 88 21:04:08 EDT
Subject: The Chameleons' Fate

Ok, what the heck is going on. Here I am, waiting for the next album
by one of my top 5 favorite bands, the Chameleons, and I find this
album by the silly-named "The Sun and the Moon", featuring Mark
Burgess and his drummer with two guitarists from "Music for
Aboriganes". It's not bad, actually quite good after a few listens,
but it's not the Chameleons.  Anyone have the inside scoop?

      [	I've heard on the radio that The Chameleons broke up, and
	those left got some new members and changed their name to "The
	Sun and the Moon".  -- |>oug ]