Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Vangelis

From: Beth Freeman <bfreeman@E.MS.UKY.EDU>
Date: 7 Jul 88 14:23:49 GMT
Subject: Vangelis
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: bfreeman@E.MS.UKY.EDU

I am trying to find the original soundtrack to the movie BladeRunner
by Vangelis.  I have been told both that it was never released, and
that it was released but not in this country, only in Great Britain.
Does anyone have any info about this, or know how I might contact the
label under which the soundtrack was produced or even Vangelis
himself?  I have been looking for the soundtrack for years and have
had no luck finding it.  Thanks, Beth

bfreeman@e.ms.uky.edu