Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Scritti Politti: Provision

From: hplabs!hpfcla!hpqtdla!hpopda!richi@RUTGERS.EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 88 9:52:27 BST
Subject: Re: Scritti Politti: Provision
Fortune: People usually get what's coming to them...unless it's been mailed.

> From: jsd%UMASS.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU
>       (Jonathan S. Drukman)
> Subject: Scritti Politti: Provision

> What a useless waste of money!  "Boom!  There She Was" is a great song.
> A tremendously great song.  I love it, and listen to it 10 times a day.

Shurely Shome Mishtake?!  What about _Sugar_and_Spice_ &
_Philosophy_Now_?  Heartening, uplifting music that leaves you feeling
great about the world again -- one of the few that can still hit the
ol' buttons and turn out stuff with Human Appeal.

Now I wouldn't go so far as to compare Scritti with KaTe, but...
--
richi.