Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Propaganda and Colourbox

From: George John Polly <gp16+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 88 11:49:00 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Propaganda and Colourbox

        Propaganda has many 12"s for the singles, "Dr. Mabuse", "p:
Machinery", and "Duel/Jewel".

        As mentioned before, Claudia Brucken has formed ACT with
Thomas Leer (x-Simple Minds). They have released 3 singles, "Snobbery
& Decay", "Absolutely Immune", and "I Can't Escape You". All include
original B-sides, 12"s include B-sides and a cover song. "Snobbery"
and "Escape" are on CD. "Snobbery" and "Immune" have two 12"s.

        At one point I heard that the rest of Propaganda was
recording, but I haven't heard anything lately.

        Colourbox has just one album (some of which include a Bonus
Album), and again, lots of 12"s. They have two CDs, one is the album
and half the bonus album, the other being a collection of 12"s (not
all 12"s). They also have a 4 song EP which is included on the 12" CD.

        Members of Colourbox, musicly Steve & Martin Young, are
involoved in such projects as This Mortal Coil, and M|A|R|R|S.