Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mailbags, and bags, and bags, and...

From: Philip Verdieck <pv04+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 88 10:54:41 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Mailbags, and bags, and bags, and...

> again.  Granted, you can't argue with the results, but there has to
> be a better way than waiting three years between releases
> (_The_Whole_Story_ doesn't count).

Don't be so quick to dismiss the whole story...  Experiment IV is
good, and the remake of Wuthering Heights if FANTASTIC...

Also TWS gives us the all important visual directory of her LP's and
albums

Also-

To whoever posted the Strangeways info - thanx.  I popped in *The
Dreaming* and after not hearing it for a couple of months it
sounds so excellent...............

"No luck - no golden chances,
 no mitigating circumstances now.
 It's only common sense -
 there are no accidents 'round here.   (PG #4)"

ARPA   : Philip.Verdieck@andrew.cmu.edu
         PV04+@andrew.cmu.edu
BITNET : r746pv04@CMCCVB
UUCP   : ...!{harvard,ucbvax}!andrew.cmu.edu!pv04