Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Non-LP Kate trax

From: apollo!mike_m@ATHENA.MIT.EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 88 11:58:41 EST
Subject: Non-LP Kate trax

Could someone please email me a list of non-album Kate trax and
remixes?

Also, regarding the comments on "This Woman's Work" - yes, you
absolutely have to experience the song in the context of the film.
The movie itself is, in my opinion, amusing and enjoyable.  But when
"This Woman's Work" comes on near the end...well, you have to see it.

Finally, what is the (whole?) story behind the undecipherable singing
in the middle of "Watching You Without Me"?

Thanks very much from a recently converted Kate fan,

-mike

(hope I sent this to the right place...)