Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"She's Having a Baby"

From: "the only good head is a deadhead..." <ZAPHOD@wwu.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 88 00:32 PST
Subject: "She's Having a Baby"

Well, I just saw a commercial for the John Hughes film "She's Having a
Baby", starring Kevin Bacon and Elizabeth McGovern...  I don't know
how the movie will be, but I'll probably see it, if only to hear our
Kate sing a song.

About a week and a half ago I bought Kate's "Live at Hammersmith
Odeon" tape.  Needless to say, I watched it as many times as possible
(I had to find friends with VCRs, since I don't own one yet).  The
following weekend, I went to a science fiction convention (Rustycon
V).  As I passed by the room that they were using to show movies I
looked in.  There on the projection TV was Kate in her trench coat
singing "Them Heavy People."  Unfortunately, that's all they showed.
It was still nice to see some Kate that weekend.

IED, I would like to know the addresses of these people that you order
the bootlegs from.  I keep reading about these amazing records, yet I
have no idea where to start looking.  Unfortunately the town I live in
doesn't have any record stores that carry bootlegs.

At any rate, Kate Bush is God.

Zap