Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on Columbia

From: dasys1!jzitt@ATHENA.MIT.EDU (Joe Zitt)
Date: 23 Jan 88 23:20:43 GMT
Subject: Kate on Columbia

> From: Michael_M_Butler@cup.portal.com

> Also, who is/are her agent(s)?  Should I just send mail to EMI or to
> EMI America/Capitol?  Or what?

> 	[ You can send mail to EMI in England.  Her U.S. record
> 	  contract is up in the air at the moment. -- |>oug ]

According to the latest issue of Rolling Stone, Kate has signed with
Columbia Records.

      [	Oh, no!  Has Kate made a deal with Satan?! ...  I wonder if
	Columbia will still be evil now that Sony owns them....
	-- |>oug ]
--
Joe Zitt                         {allegra,philabs,cmcl2}!phri\
Big Electric Cat Public Unix           {bellcore,cmcl2}!cucard!dasys1!jzitt