Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Giants of all flavors...

From: mtgzz!biggs@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (t.l.biggs)
Date: 2 Oct 87 16:06:29 GMT
Subject: Re: Giants of all flavors...

CD Search (Group: Caravan
This is my first posting, and I 'm afraid that I don't know what
my return mail address is (other than ...!mtgzz!bigg). Please post

Anyway, after reading about someone not being able to find much Gentle
Giant on CD, I decided to send out a request of my own.  I have
enjoyed Caravan since I first heard them in 1972, and although I keep
replacing my worn vinyl, it's getting more difficult to find.  Their
music would sound great on CD, but even the good music stores around
here don't have Caravan CD's, or even know who the group is.  I was
wondering if Caravan CD's had been released in England, do any
English.gaffa.readers know?

Also, thanks to those who recommended Danielle Dax, the record is
great!

Since I hardly ever listen to the radio anymore (It's all "playlist
*Superstars* format", gross), I use mostly word-of-mouth and
word-of-net for recommendations.

				thanks,
					Tom Biggs
)