Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

recent XTCismer

From: uiucdcs!pur-ee!uxa.cso.uiuc.edu!pjh356@SEISMO.CSS.GOV
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 87 13:53:50 EDT
Subject: recent XTCismer

I would just like to say that:

I owned English Settlement for a long time (3yrs?), bought on the
recommendation of a friend (who liked aztec camera, wall of voodoo,
and some others), listened to it, thought not too much of it and filed
it on the album shelf.

Recently, I broke up with a womangirl (1.5yrs), and my life has
changed.

While browsing at Rose Records CDs in Deerfield, IL, I struck up a
conversation with 'the girl behind the counter'.

The result of this was not, alas, a hot date, but I did buy Skylarking.

OOOOHHHHH MMMYYYY !!!!!!!  DDDEEEAAARRR GGGOOODDD!!!

The album (on CD with 'Dear God' and others?) is absolutely fantastic!

How is that Dukes of Stratosphere album?

thanks guys and girls,
      brian casebolt
      i can't figure this computer address thing at all.