Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT Bootleg????

From: JDTURN%UMASS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu (Joe Turner)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 87 02:01:24 EDT
Subject: KT Bootleg????

Well, whilst perusing the local record shoppe with Dan Parmenter,
we happened upon another in the long list of "KATE BUSH PARIS FRANCE"
bootlegs, but this one had something on it that shocked us, horrified
us, had us quaking in our boots so to speak... something so hideous,
even the mere IDEA of it has true KaTe fans running away in terror!

On the back of the album, right next to a bit of the picture from the back
of HoL, was... was... was...

(I can't say it....) (Go on, they're waiting!) (Oh, alright...)

There was a picture of Kate, nude.

With half a breast showing.  Side-view.

Now, mind you, I'm not saying it WAS Kate standing there in the buff
holding a telephone, with the cord wrapped around her body and dis-
appearing between the luscious cheeks of her finely rounded and firm
but--- sorry, sorry, anyway, I'm not saying it IS her, but it certainly
looks a hell of a lot like her!

The point of this little diatribe is not to alert you all to go look
for it and slobber all over it --- it's not even a well-printed pic ---
but I raise the point:

If someone is going to take the trouble to go and bootleg her concert,
then to get it to a record printer, print it up, and distribute it,
this person must obviously be a bit Kate fan!

So why, I ask you, would any self-respecting KT fan put a NUDIE PHOTO
of Kate, or someone who is supposed to be Kate, on the back?

-sigh-  Sometimes people amaze me...

-joe